Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you disagree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Site. By using the Site, you consent to our collection, use, and disclosure of your information as defined below. Your Site use is subject to this policy and our Terms & Conditions. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize the user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
• We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
At our Website, you can be assured that your information is secure as we strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your Personal Information. For example:
• We work hard to ensure our data is reliable, accurate, complete, and current. We use Personal Information only for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
• We employ several physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. Our secure servers are protected by encryption, and our servers reside behind firewalls and password protection.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Site cannot be guaranteed.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. This includes using Google AdSense, YouTube Ads, and Facebook Ads.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a California resident, we not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes unless you first affirmatively agree to that disclosure. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and do not market the Website to Children under 13. In addition, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you believe we have any Personal Information about a child under 13, please contact us immediately so we may remove it.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email using the details provided below:
This Privacy Statement was last revised and effective June 24, 2023. PaystubHero LLC may change this Policy at any time and will post updates to this page. We encourage you to review this page frequently for any changes.
To get 10% off on your first purchase